List Of 15 Things My Future Husband Should Have Before In Will Agree - Nollywoood Actress Mercy Kene....

 


LIST OF WHAT MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE,BEFORE I WILL AGREE TO MARRY YOU;

.

1. You must be very handsome!

2. You must be living in either LAGOS OR ABUJA

3. You must have your first degree(in any chosen field)

4. You mustn’t be doing a 9-5 job

5. You must have a business that gives you atleast 4million every month

6. You must atleast have up to 20-30million in your account as normal money… (aside your business money ooo)

7. You must be driving like 2cars already

8. Must be very respectful to everyone!

9. You must love GOD like crazy!!!

10. You must be a good cook (well we can hire a cook) not compulsory 

11. You must have a good heart and be a giver!! 

12. My bride PRICE IS 20million ooo(Abeg it’s nonnegotiable) 

14. .............

ONLY JUST 15 things!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I'm No More Comfortable With My Marital Delay, I Want To Marry And Have My Own Children" - 36 Year-old Actress Destiny Etiko