"This F00lish Girl Brought A Man To My House" - Destiny Etiko Finally Opens Up On Why She's Fighting With Her Dopted Daughter Chinenye (Video)




Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has seemingly hinted at the presence of a feud between her and her adopted daughter, Chinenye Eucharia as she discloses why she can’t adopt anyone again  The actress made this disclosure via her Instagram page a few hours ago. The self-acclaimed Dramadoll had shared a video of the moment she met some ardent fans who were so excited to see her.  In the clip, the girls who couldn’t contain their excitement hugged Destiny tightly throw the car windows as they exchanged warm pleasantries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I'm No More Comfortable With My Marital Delay, I Want To Marry And Have My Own Children" - 36 Year-old Actress Destiny Etiko