"I Regret Ever Marrying Her, She Destr0yed My Life" - Judy Astine's Ex-husband Cries Out

 

Cutie Juls wrote oh


I Want Access to My Kids”: Judy Austin's 1st Hubby Cries Out 


Judy Austin is in the news yet again, and this time, the secret of how she got with her current husband Yul Edochie is out in the open. The actress used to be married to one Mr Obasi after she got pregnant at 19, they had their second child in 2009. 


According to reports, Obasi did everything to make sure Judy finally got into a university, and in 2012, she met filmmaker Yul. 

The duo started dating, and even though Obasi caught them and reported Judy to her people, nothing changed. In December of the same year, the actress emptied Obasi's house, took their kids and walked out of her marriage because of Yul. Obasi still had access to his kids and took care of them until Yul paid Judy's bride price recently, and cut him off even though they were still married by tradition. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I'm No More Comfortable With My Marital Delay, I Want To Marry And Have My Own Children" - 36 Year-old Actress Destiny Etiko